The vitality of PowerTipps is fueled by
our membership. An individual new to PowerTipps should be well informed relative to your purpose, bylaws and processes in order to ensure the ongoing health of a growing membership. Much of the responsibility for passing on these understandings is with each sponsoring member.
PowerTipps Membership Guidelines
prospective member may attend two meetings as a visitor. At the first meeting,
the sponsor should provide them with instruction on obtaining the following items:
The following should be explained:
- PowerTipps Membership Application
- PowerTipps By Laws
- PowerTipps Directory of Members
- $ 20.00 Initiation Fee
- $100.00 Annual Membership Fee
- $ 25.00 one-time fee for webmaster listing for PowerTipps web
- Initial fees are due when the Membership Application is
- Paid annually on January 1st thereafter
- On-Line referral form available on the PowerTipps website at the "Send A Tip" link.
Business Card File:
Your business cards are here for
others to use in referring you. Members must keep the card box well stocked with up-to-date cards.
Fines Can/Basket: Passed around
during introductions for placing fines and referral slips
Website: www.PowerTippsSpo.com -
one-time fee listed above; NetBest will develop web page for you at an
- We meet every Tuesday morning at 7:00am at ....................
- Regular attendance is required
- No more than two unexcused absences in a two-month
period are allowed
- Notify the President, Vice-President or Board Secretary in advance for excused
- 25¢ if late to the meeting
- 25¢ if no tip or referral given
- 25¢ if name badge/ company logo with your name is not worn to meeting
- 25¢ if no guest brought during membership
- $1.00 if absent the previous week
- $1.00 if cell phone goes off during the meeting